It looks like you don't have Adobe Flash Player installed. Get it now.
While Staying Fabulous, Balanced and Healthy
It’s 2013, and we’re at the threshold of a new era that is literally being breathed and dreamed into existence.
Can you feel the incredible possibilities for a new world – and in your own life?
We need conscious, powerful, brilliant women like YOU to midwife this new era. And at this year’s Inspiring Women Summit, there was electricity in the air. Nothing can match the vital feminine energy that is sparked when thousands of awakening women around the world connect.
We are reclaiming our true gifts and full potential. And we are finally living our lives with purpose, joy and integrity!
Remember Marianne Williamson’s quote?
“Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you NOT to be?”
Right. We’ve all have heard this before.
And yet you haven’t yet been able to really LIVE into this reality. You hear these words over and over, but you’re not yet embodying them in all their possibility and majesty.
So why is that?
The truth is... you haven’t yet received the tools, resources and support that will enable you step into this deep place in your being.
You’re not alone.
That’s why we designed the Living as an Inspiring Woman Course – to give you a complete toolkit for claiming your gifts and magnificence, sharing them with the world in the biggest way you are called to do as well as mentorship and a loving community of support for you to truly live as an inspiring woman.
How would you like to...
- Draw thousands of people to you who want what you are offering
- Get your voice, talents and gifts out there in the biggest way possible
- Magnify your ability to bless the world
- Transform the adversity in your life into precious gems that enrich your being
- Stay fabulous, balanced and healthy – everyday
- Gracefully balance your finances, health and relationships and your valuable “you” time
If you are reading this page, you are a woman with incredible gifts and talents who’s ready to step up her game. Yes, you.
You’re conscious, motivated, passionate and inspired to make a difference in the world.
You’re ready to touch more people and be the brightest light you can be.
And now you’re ready to shine even brighter – and help our collective world in profound ways.
Yes, you’re ready to supercharge your soul purpose...
And, frankly, the world is just waiting for you to unlock you own inner treasures so you can share more of your magnificence.
We all know by now the world needs our feminine qualities desperately. We need to leave behind the masculine-dominant culture, cocreate a new paradigm and embrace a culture based on principles of love, cooperation and peace.
During these nine modules, you’ll discover the 9 Keys to Supercharging Your Soul Purpose:
- Key #1 – Deepen your soulful presence as the foundation of your life
- Key #2 – Clarify your soul’s vision
- Key #3 – Manifest the life you were born to live
- Key #4 – Keep your heart open – no matter what’s happening
- Key #5 – Wield your authentic power and walk your talk in the world
- Key #6 – Step into your passionate service
- Key #7 – Make joy and pleasure central to your life
- Key #8 – Harness the power of the archetypes to live as an inspiring woman
- Key #9 – Celebrate the little (and big) wins along the way
Each key unlocks the door to harnessing your gifts, amplifying your purpose and magnetizing all good possibilities for you to make your greatest contribution – even in the midst of life’s toughest challenges.
And when you join a community of authentic, conscious and caring women supporting you to be in more passionate and loving service to the world, amazing things happen!
Are you ready to become a force of love and aliveness to be reckoned with?
This course will inspire you show up and give your greatest gifts, each and every moment.
From our experience and through deep dialogues we’ve had with hundreds of women leaders and thousands of women just like you, we can say without reservation that your life will transform with the Living as an Inspiring Woman Course.
You will activate your visionary genius, and share it with clarity, integrity and power. You will change the world with your very presence.
You will move mountains.
Join us for 9 amazing modules and you will take steps to:
- Find and stay grounded in your “center” even during tough times
- Use your most authentic voice to communicate your vision with clarity, integrity and power
- Take your big dreams out into the world to help create a shift on the planet
- Discover what you truly care about and how the depth of your passion can move mountains
- Develop a joyful, powerful presence so that people pay attention to who you are and what you’re offering to the world
- Clarify your vision for this next season of your life as you move towards becoming an inspiring women leader
An Important Message from Devaa and Elayne
Dear Inspiring Woman,
We’re so delighted you’re here! Thank you for showing up for yourself and your life in a potent, powerful and inspiring way.
Over the years, we’ve talked with many of you in our Summits and other live calls, and we know how inspiring and powerful you already are. Many of you are accomplished leaders, teachers, mentors and healers, and we are honored you are considering this journey with us.
Each of you must become your most fabulous, most awake, most passionate version of ourselves. Given the state of the world, we can accept nothing less.
It’s time to transform comparisons, judgments and that inner voice of descent into inspired compassionate action.
And when you’re not living as an inspiring woman, you can feel frustrated.
You want to get yourself out there in the biggest way possible and make an impact through your work, passions, projects and communities.
But we understand – you don’t have all the necessary tools, resources and support to make it happen.
A few short years ago, we were both there ourselves.
And now we want to share with you what we’ve been learning and cultivating over the years, working with small groups of women to now thousands!
The yearning for a deep, meaningful, more passionate life doesn’t go away. We just became more skilled at honing our gifts and intuiting the right path to get them out there so we can touch more lives and change what’s ours to change.
Many of you have been spiritually lonely in the past.
In our community of other soulful women, we cocreate a space for you to share your sacred gift, your profound soulful self – as we affirm, acknowledge and celebrate your magnificence and fuel your passion even more!
More than just taking another course, we are inviting you into a Sacred Sisterhood for this nine-module journey.
This is about you launching your soul’s work into a larger sphere and leading you to be an inspiration to even more people.
So again, we warmly invite you to join us for this transformational journey of a lifetime!
Devaa & Elayne
What You’ll Experience: Course Overview
Module 1: Deepen your Soulful Presence as the Foundation of Your Life
Soulful presence is the foundation of an inspiring woman. When you cultivate soulful presence, you move with ease, grace and efficacy. You show up in a deep, powerful way that causes others to pay attention to your insights and ideas. They see you as a leader and, seemingly, you create magical opportunities for the world to shift in a more positive direction.
In this first module, you will:
- Learn three areas in which to cultivate soulful presence in your everyday life: Space, Pace and Awareness
- Practice staying centered no matter what comes your way, even when it feels like you are off-track or failing in some way
- Experience the ways your world can shift through the power of your presence
- Activate your feminine intuition to read the deeper dynamics in your work and life – and then respond accordingly
Module 2: Clarify Your Soul’s Vision
When you’re connected to your own creative vision, you can create expansive possibilities for yourself and those around you. You discern what you’re here to do and be in this lifetime, and receive the creative ideas to manifest it. You’re also able to imagine innovative solutions to very old and enduring problems.
As you develop your visionary capacity, others can’t help but become excited by your vision. And then you can harness those rubber-meets-the-road skills to enroll others and grow your projects, businesses and causes – so that your vision takes root and expands!
In Module 2, you will:
- Unleash your true visionary potential that moves you towards being an inspired woman leader
- Allow yourself to dream into a greater-than-imagined reality for yourself – without feeling the constraints of money or time
- Discover and hone your unique creative genius and cultivate a daily practice of “what if”
- Practice being free, fluid and creative and apply these qualities to your projects and work
Module 3: Manifesting the Life You Were Born to Live
Throughout history, the masculine paradigm of manifestation has dominated our planet. But times they are a’changin’.
And we are blessed today to be able to draw on the key pieces of the masculine model (for example, setting clear goals, action steps, and timelines) and marrying those principles with more feminine ones such as intuition and the act of cocreation.
Feminine qualities such as beauty, joy and pleasure are also magnetic. So when you tap into your wellspring of joy, you can use that energy to manifest with grace and ease. And when you marry those principles with the masculine ones, you open the floodgates to manifestation!
In Module 3, you will:
- Work with the intentions you clarified last module, and begin to map out the small steps needed to take your big dreams out into the world.
- Identify the pieces you can joyfully and skillfully handle on your own, and who you might invite in to cocreate with you.
- Learn to take inventory of how you are enrolling people (or not) and discover new ways of expanding your reach
- Tap into your intuitive left brain to manifest with grace and ease in your own life
- Use the feminine moon cycle as a tool for bringing your visions into 3D reality
Module 4: Keep Your Heart Open No Matter What
Openheartedness, a quality celebrated in most spiritual traditions, is essential to a deep intimacy with the world around you. It also can be one of the most challenging capacities to cultivate.
Having an open heart means being willing to enter into your own vulnerability and also being in service of others’ healing, growth and empowerment. As an inspiring woman, opening your heart brings balance to the world and acts as a soothing balm for the pains and struggles around you.
But it’s a skill that requires ongoing practice.
In this fourth module, you will:
- Master a simple step-by-step process to bring yourself into a state of openhearted awareness – especially when you are experiencing stress
- Know and feel you have more than enough and are wealthy in all aspects of your life
- Practice giving and receiving to amplify the love in your life
- Cultivate daily heart practices to increase your health and happiness
- Face the world with your heart wide open – and connect with what really touches your heart so you can take inspired action
- Learn how to embrace your own vulnerability in service to others
Module 5: Wield Your Authentic Power and Walk Your Talk
Authentic power allows you to speak your deepest truth in service to the greater good and walk your talk consistently. Authenticity is a core “super power” of an inspiring woman.
When you stand solid and grounded in your deepest truth, others are naturally drawn to you. You are what you say you are – and you move from a centered place of knowing your value and trusting your process. With laser-beam focus, you’re able to discern what’s yours to do – and what’s best to be left on the table (or deleted from your email inboxes).
In Module 5, you will:
- Take steps to find and express your most authentic voice
- Nurture your authentic power center so that you can access it even when you’re faced with life’s toughest challenges
- Practice speaking the truths that need to be said in a way that others can hear them
- Gain the skills to bring your full authenticity to your chosen work and projects
- Learn how to apply your authentic gifts into passionate service in the world
Module 6: Passionate Service
We know you are here for a purpose that’s bigger than your own personal satisfaction. We know you want to make a positive impact on our world.
When you are called into passionate service, you become inspired to take outrageous and remarkable actions. You get real, engage your heart, and start moving mountains!
So, how do you get your gifts out into the world in a big way?
In our sixth module together, you will:
- Cultivate the heart of passionate service within you and connect with this deep spiritual tradition that nourishes us – and the world
- Practice and hone the three qualities you must take in order to move toward a life of passionate service: Commitment, Discipline and Joy
- Begin to identify the bigger call to service – the burn in your belly – that requires you to be bold, open-hearted and courageous
- Map out your plan for turning your vision into meaningful action now and in the future
Module 7: Create Your Life With Joy and Pleasure at the Center
We all know that all work and no play can make your inspiration go away! And yet how many of you put your joy, play and pleasure on the back burner?
Believe us, when we say that we both love to play, dance and sing. And yet we also have to be disciplined – even iron-willed – at times to create our lives with joy and pleasure at the center. This sounds counter intuitive doesn’t it?
But if you don’t make a clear and courageous commitment to bring joy and pleasure into the very center of our lives, pretty soon you can burn out at being so inspiring!
When was the last time you took a dance break, sang out loud in the shower, took the day off to do nothing but indulge yourself in something pleasurable?
Inspiration comes from a pot that is overflowing with juicy, exciting possibilities.
In Module 7, you will:
- Learn the essential ingredients to add that sparkle to your life
- Discover how to map out your life plan before your business plan
- Get in touch with what’s most important to you and brings you the most joy
- Learn not to sacrifice the things that fill you up, nourish you, and bring a smile to your face and warmth to your heart
- Find what makes you giggle and laugh, so you can giggle and laugh more
- Notice the things you tell yourself you don’t have the time for
- Understand the key to unlocking the floodgates of your creative expression
Module 8: Harnessing the Power of the Archetypes to Live as an Inspiring Woman
Archetypes are the structures through which the mythic dimensions of you play themselves out.
The Queen, Magician, Great Mother, Priestess, Fool and other archetypes serve to help you look at your life from a much larger and spiritually expansive perspective than your normal day-to-day view.
They help you express the fullness of YOU. And as you learn to access the wide spectrum of these energies, you’re much more able to step into a bigger, expanded version of your life.
In Module 8, you will:
- Learn how to harness the power of feminine archetypes to connect faster and more deeply to Source so you play a bigger game and step into a powerful version of your life.
- Identify which aspects of the feminine are in your current comfort zone, so you can build on your current strengths as you expand. (Also find out which areas are growth zones where you might focus your energy to be the most inspiring woman you can be).
- Know exactly why and where you limit yourself, and learn a tool to help you easily and effortlessly dissolve those limits and FULLY step into your power (you’ll even be able to overcome new limitations that creep up later).
Module 9: Celebrate The Little Wins Along The Way
“Celebrate good times, come on!” (Imagine, that groovy 80s tune playing in the background!)
How many of you get to the end of the day still looking at all the things that need to be done – instead of all that you accomplished? Wouldn’t it be nice to throw yourself a party to celebrate everything you have done already this first part of the year?
When you stop to breathe and metabolize your achievements you’re able to turn your wins into food for your hearts and souls. And guess what? These wins actually nourish you rather than being just another tick on the to-do list!
In Module 9, you will:
- Learn how to develop the super power of self-appreciation on a daily basis
- Identify and transform the three blocks to harvesting the power of your wins
- Take the self-appreciation vow to create the space and savor the wins you’ve had in this course
- Partake in a graduation ceremony in which you finally claim your Queendom – and don your crown!
- After the celebration comes the clarity about what comes next! Here, you’ll identify your next three steps on the road ahead
Bonus #1 – Audio Workshop with Marcia Wieder, America’s Dream Coach
“12 Ways to be a 21st Century Leader”
Dream University Founder and CEO Marcia Wieder has inspired millions to realize their greatest dreams. And now she will offer you 12 practical ways to take your gifts out into the world and become an inspiring woman leader in these pivotal times.
In this 90-minute presentation, you will learn to:
- Connect deeply with who you are, why you’re here and how you can live in integrity with your soul
- Understand a new way to dream and learn a profound and proven method for finding and accomplishing any dream
- Trust at a deeper level, take greater risks and understand how to remove fear, doubt and other obstacles to see your big dreams come to life
Marcia Wieder, CEO/ Founder of Dream University® is leading a Dream Movement. She’s been coaching, training and speaking for 20 years. Her inspiring message has touched audiences numbering from 50 to 5000 at companies such as AT&T and American Express.
Whether teaching at the Stanford Business School, speaking to executives in China, or at Girl Scout Camp, her riveting style has a deep impact on her audience. She is the personal dream coach to Jack Canfield, appears in “Beyond the Secret” with Bob Proctor, and is a member of the Transformational Leadership Council with Lynne Twist and Marianne Williamson.
As past president of the National Association of Women Business Owners Marcia Wieder assisted former U.S. presidents, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter and George Bush Sr. A former columnist for The San Francisco Chronicle, Marcia once urged readers to take “The Great Dream Challenge.” The author of 14 books and a thought leader on vision, she has appeared on “Oprah” regularly and on “Today.”
BONUS #2 – Audio Workshop with Lynne Twist, Author of The Soul of Money
“Transform Your Relationship with Money and Your Life!”
Author of the bestseller The Soul of Money and founder of the Soul of Money Institute, Lynne Twist supports and empowers people to find peace and fulfillment in their relationship with money and the money culture.
In this highly practical presentation with Lynne, you will:
- Uncover your money attitudes-how you earn, spend, invest, and give it away-and gain important insights into who you are and who you want to be
- Learn practical principles to replace feelings of scarcity and lack with sufficiency and freedom
- Explore the ways that what you appreciate “appreciates.”
“When we enter the domain of money, there often seems to be a disconnect from the soulful person we have known ourselves to be. It is as if we are suddenly transported to a different playing field where all the rules have changed. In the grip of money, those wonderful qualities of soul seem to be less available.”-Lynne Twist
Lynne Twist is a global activist, fundraiser, speaker, consultant, and author – has dedicated her life to global initiatives that serve the best instincts in all of us. She has raised hundreds of millions of dollars and trained thousands of fundraisers to be more effective in their work.
Lynne has spent more than three decades working in positions of leadership with many global initiatives including: ending world hunger, protecting the world’s rainforests, empowering indigenous peoples, improving health, economic, and political conditions for women and children, advancing the scientific understanding of human consciousness, creating a sustainable future for all life.
What Others Say About Devaa and Elayne...
What You Will Receive
- 90-minute Bonus Audio Workshop with America’s Dream Coach, Marcia Wieder
- 90-minute Bonus Audio Workshop with Lynne Twist
- Exercises and practices for deep inquiry and action-learning
- Unlimited access to recordings of all class sessions (listen online or download the mp3 file to your iPod or audio player)
- PDF transcripts for each class session
About Your Course Leaders
Devaa Haley Mitchell is a spiritual guide, public speaker and musician, offering Soulful Women programs and devotional music in support of feminine awakening. Her debut music album, Sacred Alchemy, aims to reawaken and liberate the many dimensions of the sacred feminine.
Devaa also founded and co-hosts the Inspiring Women Summit, a virtual gathering of 70,000 participants from 160 countries. She also serves as the Chief Transformation Officer at The Shift Network, which she co-founded with her husband, Stephen Dinan.
Ordained as an interfaith minister, Devaa draws upon 20 years of study and practice of the most respected systems of personal growth and spiritual development. These teachings are being offered through her Soulful Women Wisdom School, offering deeply experiential and highly transformative programs for hundreds of women each year.
She has been performed both music and theater since the age of seven, and completed the Professional Actor’s Certification at UCLA (including theater, film, voice and movement). Devaa also received a Professional Sound Healing certificate from Tom Kenyon’s institute, Acoustic Brain Research, and has also studied sound healing at CIIS and Globe Institute. But much of her learning has come through experience-with kirtan chanting at Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh, India at the Ali Akbar College of Music (Traditional Indian style). In her spare time, you will likely find Devaa in a contorted position on the yoga mat.
Academically, Devaa holds both a BA and an MA from Stanford University and will receive her D-Min from Wisdom University in 2012. She has also taken classes in music and dance therapy at California Institute of Integral Studies. Plus about a million personal growth workshops-but who is counting?!?
So you might be noticing that much of Devaa’s life sounds pretty serious... which is exactly the reason she joined the Shamanic Cheerleaders. A closeted Muse and wild woman, she needs an active venue for cheeky humor and exuberant expression. There is nowhere better than Shamanic Cheerleaders for such frivolous expression! Not to mention the fact that the costumes are very fun. And you get to wear a Madonna-esque headset mic. Gotta love it!
Elayne Kalila Doughty, MA is co-founder of The Soulful Women Program, The Gracias Foundation and Founder of The Queens of Transformation-Powerful Women Changing the World. She is a transformational coach, spiritual activist, bestselling author, speaker, soul midwife and ordained priestess.
Elayne has more than 20 years’ experience guiding women from all walks of life to transform the pain of the past into a powerful present and an extraordinary future. She draws upon the study and practice of the most respected systems of psychological healing, personal growth and spiritual development.
Currently, she brings these teachings to The Soulful Women Wisdom School, where she offers deeply experiential and highly transformative programs for hundreds of women each year.
In 2009, Elayne created The Safe Embrace Trauma Healing Program after many years of work with women survivors of trauma, and gender based violence. This program provides structure, training and support for women to facilitate trauma healing and leadership development circles in their own communities. Elayne is currently implementing this program with Eve Ensler of The Vagina Monologues at the City of Joy in Bukavu, Congo.
Elayne is a bestselling co-author, along with Lisa Nichols of Unbreakable Spirit-Rising Above the Impossible. She is currently working on her next book Priestess on Purpose – Women in Passionate Service to Healing the Heart of the World.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a virtual course?
A: It’s a great way to engage live teachings and each other from the comfort of your home! All you need is a phone line (or an equivalent voice service). If there is more than one person in your household taking the course, you will each need your own line. We use MaestroConference to make it just like an in-person event, where you can ask questions, participate in groups, and deepen your exploration of the course themes.
Please note that dialing MaestroConference from your phone is a regular toll call to California, and your telephone service provider will charge you according to your existing long-distance calling plan. You can also use Skype credit/subscription or Google Voice to dial in to MaestroConference, and you’ll need to use your virtual keypad to enter your PIN and to indicate that you want to ask a question. Other options include calling cards and discount long-distance carriers, and we also have a webcast which is free to use from anywhere in the world.
Q: Can I get benefit from the course if I miss the live classes?
A: Absolutely! You can download the recordings and transcripts of all course sessions from our online media archive, so you never need to worry about missing live calls. You can also engage the full community and leaders on our private community website.
Q: Are there scholarships available for this Training?
A: Yes, we always make a certain percentage of spaces available for partial scholarships, giving preference to those in developing countries or doing important but underpaid work to which they can apply the training material immediately. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please review our guidelines, which include a link to our online application form.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Your satisfaction with The Shift Network and this course is our highest priority! If you find that the course is not meeting your needs, please submit a request to support.theshiftnetwork.com so that we can address your concerns. Refunds can be requested via our on-line request form.
Q: How can I reach Customer Support?
A: Please visit our Customer Support Center, where you should be able to find the answer to your question or the solution to a problem. And if you can’t, you can submit an online request form and we’ll get right back to you.
Q: What are the benefits of telling my friends to join the program?
A: You can sign up as an Affiliate of The Shift Network and receive 20% for anyone that you introduce who registers for the virtual event. If you bring five friends into the event, you can cover your own! Register at theshiftnetwork.com/affiliate and you’ll receive a promotional link to use.